The Pharma Sales Interview Breakthrough Blog
I hope all is well. I came across this and thought I would share. I always enjoy these types of articles. Below are the questions and here is a link to the full article.
What I like about these questions are that they are a bit challenging. In fact, #4 would make the interviewer a bit uncomfortable I think if they haven't been asked that before or if they are a bit arrogant. How they respond or not will tell you alot about whether you should work for them.
I also like #5. This question will also provide you with real insights because the interviewer won't be ready for this one. They will likely blurt out the first things that come to their mind...which will likely be authentic and true to reality.
I'm not sure about #2. You might have been screened by HR or others prior to the interview and this might be the first time the interviewer has actually seen your resume. This question could bomb.
Read the article and it will provide some context. Enjoy!
1) What Would Be Most Impressive About My Work For You In The Future?
2) What Interested You In My Resume?
3) What Gets You Out Of Bed In The Morning?
4) Why Should I Work For You?
5) What Has Kept You Working For This Company And Why?
6) What's Your Advice For A New Hire?
7) How Is Your Workplace Optimized For Employees?
8) What’s The One Question I Haven’t Asked But Should Have?
9) What Three Priorities Will The Successful Candidate Achieve?
10) What Else Can I Provide?
11) What Are Your Pain Points?
The "Breakthrough" Book