The Pharma Sales Interview Breakthrough Blog
We spend so much time on the interview prep...and maybe we nail the interview...but is our work done then?
No, It isn't. And, that is why I really wanted to share this article. It's a great source of advice as you prepare for that next interview....or for the interview you just completed.
So you've finished the interview...what now? Here's what they outline. Click here for the full article.
1) Ask how you should follow up
2) Get the interviewer's contact info
3) Get some distance
4) Analyze how you did
5) And how you feel about the company
6) Write it all down
7) Ask your recruiter to follow up
8) Write a fantastic email
9) Personalize your email
10) Consider how to send your note
11) Send a tailored LINKED IN Request
12) Keep up the search
13) pace your subsequent follow-up
14) If you didnt get the job, thank your interviewers for their time and consideration
The "Breakthrough" Book