The Pharma Sales Interview Breakthrough Blog
Believe it or not, but the lack of confidence that you have...that is ultimately communicated through your body language...is negatively impacting personal brand. Whether it is an interview or a separate engagement (I discuss personal branding at length in The Pharma Sales Interview Breakthrough Blueprint).
Here is a very interesting article in INC. that explores others perception of you based on your body language...and how your IQ has very little to do with how you are actually branded by others.
Below are some key takeways. I encourage you to go to the full article to get the full value of the insights. Click here for the full article.
Studies show that people who use positive body language are more likable, competent, persuasive, and emotionally intelligent.
1. Positive body language changes your attitude.
2. It increases testosterone.
3. It decreases cortisol.
4. It creates a powerful combination.
5. It makes you more likeable.
6. It conveys competence.
7. It's a powerful tool in negotiation (even virtually).
8. It improves your emotional intelligence.
Have a great week everyone!
The "Breakthrough" Book