The Pharma Sales Interview Breakthrough Blog
Here's the good news. Linked In is a great way to network and get connected with powerful individuals that you might otherwise not have a chance to get connected with.
Here's the bad news. If you don't care for your profile like a small house pet...your profile will die a thousand deaths and take your best career opportunities with it.
Here are some tips from FAST COMPANY to consider from the recruiters:
1) Keep your profile up to date - this is pretty obvious.
2) Have a headline - don't just list your job titles...communicate who you are.
3) Tell a story - include thoughts and rationale regarding your moves from one job to the next.
4) Include your interests - volunteer work is a good one.
5) Write an article - share your thoughts and ideas regarding a topic that you are a relative expert on!
Click on the link above for the full article.
Have a great week everyone!
The "Breakthrough" Book